Friday, June 20, 2008

TOMORROW'S THE BIG DAY

This picture represents the opposite of how my body feels today. I don't feel very "stretchy." Everything that has felt slightly sore in the past two or three weeks seems to be calling out for my attention right now. Or maybe I'm just noticing it because the mini-triathlon is tomorrow. I'm not calling it a "race" anymore, I'm not trying to beat anyone, I'm just trying to finish.

Another thing I don't have in common with Mr. Fantastic is a cool, stretchy suit. I ordered a wetsuit, and it came in the mail today, but it is way too small. So, I'm going to be swimming in an outfit more like The Hulk's than like Mr. F's. (Not that I'm comparing my physique to Hulk's). So, I hope the water isn't cold.

I just created an iTunes mix for the final stretch of the mini-tri: the three mile run. I'll post that at No Expiration.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Ashutosh Jha said...

best of luck man....