Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SIX YEARS!

I always try to appreciate the good things in my life. I would hate to be one of those people who had something great, and didn't appreciate it. I am consciously grateful for all of the good things in my life. 

More than anything, I'm grateful for the awesome relationship I have with my wife. On Monday, we celebrated six years of marriage. We've actually been together for about thirteen years though. Over the last few days, we saw The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (one of our first dates was Lollapalooza in 1995 - the day we went, the Bosstones played two sets), the Ruben museum and The Bronx Zoo. All great experiences. I'm grateful to have someone who I can share these things with. Actually, I would never have thought about going to the Ruben museum; the culture celebrated and commemorated in the museum is something that my wife has exposed me to, and I believe it has opened my mind a bit. 

Anyway, without getting too sappy or too personal, I'm really lucky. But I know it. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is the best thing ever! Congratulations on six wonderful years! Love the blog!!!

kid side kick